TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh WIFI System – Homecare Support, Seamless Roaming, Dynamic Backhaul, Adaptive Routing, Works with Amazon Alexa, Up to 3, 800 Sq. ft. Coverage (M5)
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802.11 Specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802.11 Specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
mu-mimo capability requires both the mesh system and client devices to support MU-MIMO.
tp-link homecaretm powered by Trend MicroTM (home care) is included for 3 years from date of activation at no additional cost, after which would require an opt-in subscription at an additional cost. Opting-out of this subscription will disable certain features. For a complete list of home care functionalities go to www.Tp-link.Com/us/home care
- “If you’re looking to ditch your traditional router-extender setup for a whole-home Wi-Fi system, put the TP-LINK deco M5 Wi-Fi system on your short list” – PC mag
- Unlike traditional routers that can cause dead zones and buffering, Deco M5 uses two units working seamlessly to create a mesh network that can cover homes up to 3, 800 sq. Ft. And keep 100+ devices connected at the same time
- Rather than range extenders that need multiple network names and passwords, Deco M5 allows you to enjoy seamless roaming from room to room, with a single network name and password
- TP-LINK unique Adaptive routing technology automatically chooses the fastest path for every device and allows for more flexible placement than a satellite system
- Easy setup-download the TP-LINK deco app, plug in your system, and follow the instructions to get your new home network up and running in minutes
- Comprehensive Antivirus powered by Trend Micro helps protect your personal information and IoT devices (free 3-year subscription). you can also prioritize each device, filter internet content and pause the Wi-Fi for your children
- Deco M5 is perfect for Internet plans up to 500 Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking MeshWifiSystems.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.